1660s - 1700

Probate inventories from the late 1600s show that the park is being turned over to more and more arable farming.

1470-1471

Henry VI returns briefly.

Who we work with

1773

Andrews and Dury map of estate.

1650

3,000 deer counted in the park.

DSC_0234_3239

1771

lease of Brick Kiln farm includes claypits, sandpits and chalk pits.

clarendon park estate
info@clarendonpalace.org.uk

Privacy Policy

Website supported by
heritage-logo